Location: Mandalay Bay
Free Parking at Tropicana.
WPPI Expo Dates:
Wednesday, February 27, 10am – 5pm
Thursday, February 28, 10am – 5pm
Friday, March 1, 10am – 1pm
If you would like to meet up with me I am meeting students on Wednesday at 2pm at the Hahnemühle Booth.
Still need a free Expo Pass?
WPPI Scavenger hunt of not BORING expo photos.
Capture 10 dynamic, well exposed images of your WPPI adventure.
1) Make an image of the expo hall.
2) Photograph a crowd. Remember not a boring crowd shot. How are you going to do that?
3) Photograph a crowd and within the image let us know where you are. An expo booth, a demonstration, listening to a lecture, Canon, Nikon, Epson, etc.
4) Photograph a dissected camera or lens.
5) Photograph a famous photographer. Get their name. When emailing me the images include the photographers name. You only get credit if you know their name.
6) Photograph your favorite booth and when emailing me the images tell me why it was your favorite booth.
7) Photograph a model.
8) Photograph the most interesting person you see. When emailing me the images tell my why you thought they were interesting.
9) Photograph someone with a BIG Camera/Lens.
10) Make a WOW photo. Photograph something that is way cool. Use a cool technique in post processing of your photo. When I look at the photo I want to say wow.
• Email me your 10 images.
• Size them 2048 pixels on the long side 72ppi
• Save as .jpg, quality 10
• Title them your last name_ first initial_ image #.extension
Email to [email protected]
In the subject line put your class and your name
• 20 points extra credit
• Must be emailed to me before 6PM Wednesday March 6th for the extra credit.