5 photography books you should have in your library.
• Looking at Photographs: 100 Pictures from the Collection of The Museum of Modern Art Paperback – September 1, 1976
• Robert Adams: Beauty in Photography: Essays in Defense of Traditional Values
• William Eggleston's Guide
• The Americans by Robert Frank, Link
• Diane Arbus: An Aperture Monograph: Fortieth-Anniversary Edition 40th ed. Edition
These are some of my go to books, and have been for many years. I find inspiration and more when I open the pages to these books. I'm sure you will as well.