10 yes 10
- To explore the photographic relationship of two images.
- To explore color, filters, blend modes, masks, pattern, texture etc.
Suggestions and Options:
Image + Pattern
Image + Texture
Image + Image
Image + Color
- Explore filters on one image
- Explore using a mask to reveal or hide part of an image
- Does the second image have to cover the entire first image?
- Does the image have to be the size of the base image?
- Can the opacity be less than 100%?
- How will a blend mode effect your image?
- Dot Pattern
- Over sharpened
- Scale change
- Two images, one canvas
- Drag and drop one image onto the other within Adobe Photoshop
- Play and explore!
You can print your 10 images at school, home a mini lab. The images need to be turned in on time. No excuses. Plan for the time involved. Due at the beginning of class
- 10 canvases, 4×6 or larger, printed
- Type up a description for each canvas, what the techniques were, what were you trying to say, the content.
- Turn in above in envelope, Label: name, class, day and time, project and date