I love my iPad pro 1st generation! This seems like a good entry point if you have not jumped into the iPad world. An iPad is not a full out computer, but you sure can get a ton done with it. Know its limitations and embrace the portability.
FotoFest CSN 2018 is coming, Check the link above for the entire Schedule. Every day is packed with exciting speakers and hands on events. See you there!
March 19-22, 2018
WPPI Scavenger hunt of not BORING expo photos.
Capture 10 dynamic, well exposed images of your WPPI adventure.
1) Make an image of the expo hall.
2) Photograph a crowd. Remember not a boring crowd shot. How are you going to do that?
3) Photograph a crowd and within the image let us know where you are. An expo booth, a demonstration, listening to a lecture, Canon, Nikon, Epson, etc.
4) Photograph a dissected camera or lens.
5) Photograph a famous photographer. Get their name. When emailing me the images include the photographers name. You only get credit if you know their name.
6) Photograph your favorite booth and when emailing me the images tell me why it was your favorite booth.
7) Photograph a model.
8) Photograph the most interesting person you see. When emailing me the images tell my why you thought they were interesting.
9) Photograph someone with a BIG Camera/Lens.
10) Make a WOW photo. Photograph something that is way cool. Use a cool technique in post processing of your photo. When I look at the photo I want to say wow.
• Email me your 10 images.
• Size them 2048 pixels on the long side 72ppi
• Save as .jpg, quality 10
• Title them your last name_ first initial_ image #.extension
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line put your class and your name
• 10 points extra credit
• Must be emailed to me before 6PM Wednesday March 7th for the extra credit.
« Older Posts
© The Professor